James B. Crouch, Jr.
James B. Crouch, Jr.Partner
About James B. Crouch, Jr.
Jim Crouch joined Nat Harris at Harris & Associates in 1972 as a career agent with MassMutual. Jim’s 40+ year career in the insurance business has focused on family financial security, business continuation, estate liquidity planning, executive benefits, and group employee benefits. His goal has been to help customers achieve financial independence through proper planning and sound guidance.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 1971
Boards & Memberships
- Board of Directors of First South Bank
- Board of Directors of MidCarolina Bank
- Board member of Alamance Country Club – serving as President on two occasions
- Founding Director of the Alamance Community Foundation
- Honorary Chairman of the March of Dimes team walk
- Honorary Chairman of the 2007 Executive Cup benefiting Men’s and Women’s Golf Programs at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- Co-Chairman of the 2011 Greensboro, NC Multiple Sclerosis Dinner honoring Mack Brown
- Corporate Chair of the 2011 Burlington, NC Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk
- Board member of Piedmont Triad Charitable Foundation (hosts the Wyndham Championship of the PGA.)
- Elon University Board of Visitors
- Board of Directors for the New Leaf Society, Burlington, NC
Outside the Office
Jim has been married for over 40 years to Janie Ryan Crouch, and their children are Bo (who works with Jim at Harris, Crouch), John, and Addie. They have two grandchildren, Elodie Hall Crouch and James Alexander Crouch.
Jim is licensed to sell insurance in GA, KS, NC, SC, & VA. CRN202210-272893